Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 354 of 362


Another day, another dollar, as the saying goes. I wonder if the creator of that little bit of wisdom took inflation into account? Probably not...

Loq and I looked at another potential spot for the store. It's got possibilities, but it really doesn't say 'wow' to us. We're not worried, though... the right spot will show itself eventually.

Tonight at the store are a couple of RPGs and some casual gaming. I'm not really involved with any of it, so Skribl and I can watch the store and get some work done while things happen.

The only other piece of real news is that our ancient point-of-sale station will be getting an upgrade soon. We ordered a set up with an actual cash drawer, a scanner that isn't old and been dropped dozens of times, and software that isn't DOS-based. There are some other improvements on the horizon that we should have made a long time ago. I think we'll make them, now...

-- GopherDave

1 comment: