Okay, as we have grown a bit, gotten some of the remodeling done, and just in general are slowly becoming a better game store, we have shifted some of how we do things around here.
Until recently, our ordering pattern looked like this...
- Primary Distributor: One large order a week.
- Secondary Distributor: One small order every two or three weeks.
- Tertiary Distributor(s): About one order a month.
- Games Workshop: One very small order a week.
- Wizards of the Coast: One large (for us) order of M:tG cards about once a month.
- Primary Distributor: Two smaller orders a week
- Secondary Distributor: Usually an order a week, but occasionally not.
- Tertiary Distributors: We now have three of these folks, and they each get about an order a month out of us.
- Games Workshop: Still typically one small order a week.
- Wizards of the Coast: A medium-sized order of newer M:tG cards about every other week.
There's still more work to go, and some work that will be perpetual (sorting MtG cards, anyone), but it is all worth it, because the Gophers that frequent our store are all worth it. Thanks, folks.