Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Busy Is As Busy Does...


Got off to a late start due to having pick up Skribl from school. Allergies are kicking his backside this season and nothing we give him outside of Benadryl (which makes him drowsy) seems to do anything to slow it all down.

Once we got to the store, we pulled the shipment from the main distributor that had already arrived. While we were playing with that, the new paint rack arrived from Games Workshop (as well as an order from them). I shoved the rack parts in a corner, and played with more shipments. We're still waiting on shelves, brackets, and hooks to show up, but that could be any time.

I also just got a call from a Muscular Dystrophy charity telling me that someone had nominated me to be "locked up" for an hour on May 1st. I have no problems doing that except that May 1st is a Tuesday, and I am typically the only one at the store during the time they wish to "incarcerate" me. I'd like to do it, but I have to make some arrangements...

Beyond that, not much is going on. Until later...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment