Friday, April 06, 2012

GO! GO! GO! GO! Relax...


Skribl and I got to the store early this morning and started putting it together. We were joined in time by HiSign, which was good, because receiving 145 items, even if you pre-entered the barcode numbers, is time consuming. Anyway, we got it done and the new Citadel rack set up only to discover that the street date for these things may not be until tomorrow. Sigh... There is a phone call into the GW rep about it, but I have not heard anything yet. Looking at the invoice they sent me, there's nothing that indicates either way. Considering that GW is now having us print our own invoices now ("paperless invoicing" they call it), it makes me wonder just which inmate is running their asylum sometimes... Easier and cheaper for them... not for me... Again, sigh...

On other notes, still cogitating some thing in my head in terms of related business enterprises. I've to find and talk to some folks who do something similar to what we are wanting to do and pick their brains. This upcoming week sounds like a fine time to do so. Looking at the seminar schedule for the trade show I'm going to, there doesn't currently seem to be a lot I'm terribly interested in. That makes more time for networking and picking brains. Perhaps if I go up with an actual agenda, I might get more done.

For now, I've got stuff to do and direct. Party on, folks...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment