Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It Never Stops...


Another day at the store and another few dollars, so to speak. I'm not certain exactly what is happening tonight as KnightErrantJR understandably cancelled his DC Adventures game due to today being his wife's birthday. Being married for as long as I have been, I totally understand where he's coming from.

That leaves the evening free for me, and I am not entirely certain what to do with it. I may try to set up a framework for the "RPG Design Project" that will upcoming in the blog. Basically establish how often I set aside time to work on it, so I can get a steady stream of content produced. On a related note, I picked up a copy of Chaosium's Basic Role-Playing today. I like reading and studying generic systems, picking them apart and figuring out what genres they handle well and what genres they could handle better. That may occupy some time...

Beyond that, second verse, same as the first for the time being...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment