Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Ballots & Bullets...


It's Election Tuesday here in the United States. Today, I got up early enough to go vote, and actually went and did so. The ballot looked amazingly sparse. President... a couple of congressmen/senators... some local offices... some judges... Weird. I did have a high school regression moment where I realized I was filling out a glorified ScanTron sheet instead of poking holes through a card.

Once I get done with the store, I'm off to go run my Deadlands: the Last Sons campaign. I didn't run this last week due to my head not being in the right space after the Terracide debacle. I call it a debacle, but overall, I've gotten over my own BS and have figured out a way to run with the situation as it stands. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Now, I'm off to do some more store stuff and contemplate my navel...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment