Sunday, November 04, 2012

Full Days Of Bliss...


Today... I'm spending all day at the store. It looks to be relative tranquil, and I should be able to catch up on some business today.

Yesterday, Loq and I attended the wedding and reception one of the Gophers. NewGuy has been one of longest-term Gophers, and it is with great happiness that we wedded him off to the love of his life. His wedding and reception allowed me to spend some romantic-like quality time with Loq, and encouraged us to remember our own nuptials. It was a good time. It was an early wedding, so after things wound down, Loq, I, HiSign, Snow, Squirl, BigE, Silver, and LadySilver went and watched Wreck-It Ralph.

It was cute, but in my eyes, is only really worth a rental/matinee. I will give it points for having the ending theme song done by Buckner & Garcia, the same guys behind the song Pac-Man Fever back in the '80s. That was a nice touch that only a music wonk like me would notice.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment