Friday, June 06, 2014

Dude Interrupted...

Woke up WAYYYYYY later than I wanted to today. We had shipments due at the store dirt early, so I had no time for the uniform I'm trying to reinstitute for myself. Yeah, it's a bit of an excuse, but given how suddenly I reintroduced this to my life, and the fact I had slid into a "slacker" sleeping schedule of up-until-4AM-wake-up-at-Noon-Thirty, it explains things a bit. I'm exhausted and my body is fighting back. Whatevs...

I'm scheduled today until way late (think 2AM+) and I'm not scheduled at all for tomorrow, so it might be a day or two off from it.

Ran Tai'eres last night, and while not much happened to advance the story, we had a good time. The group has been faced with a couple of dilemmas in regard to their current situation that honestly, they had been it overthinking it all a bit. Near the end of the evening, they all kind of realized it and figured out a way through at least one of their issues, so things advanced.

I'm off to go do stuff, as there is much stuff to do and I've lost more productive hours that I would have liked this morning...

Toodles... GD

2 comments:

  1. "We had shipments due at the store dirt early, so I had no time for the uniform I'm trying to reinstitute for myself. Yeah, it's a bit of an excuse, but given how suddenly I reintroduced this to my life, and the fact I had slid into a "slacker" sleeping schedule of up-until-4AM-wake-up-at-Noon-Thirty, it explains things a bit."

    You don't want a pic of yourself out of uniform on the internet? What better reason to take a pic of yourself out of uniform? Shame yourself into not doing it again.

    "I'm scheduled today until way late (think 2AM+) and I'm not scheduled at all for tomorrow, so it might be a day or two off from it."

    To what does _it_ refer? You're off work for a day or two? Good; get some rest. You're off blogging for a day or two? Don't break the chain, man. This blog is cathartic for you. If you're too tired for soul-searching, write a post on music or a recipe or answers to one of those stupid meme quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it" pretty much referred to everything... the uniform, the work, and the blogging... If I hadn't been stupid tired, I probably would have written something, but as it went, I spent the bulk of Saturday in a daze...

    As for not wanting an "out-of-uniform" picture on the internet, ehhh... I put the pictures on originally as a self-accountability tool to keep an "eye on the prize". Unfortunately, once I hit the prize, I began to slack, not really seeing the true value in the "suiting up" I was doing. Like all good things, it hit me in the head and reminded me...

    ReplyDelete