Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 198 of 362


Heya... It's late getting here, but this is the update for this fine Monday.

Woke up... got ready... and then had lunch with Loquacious, FunDave, and Hi-Sign. It was a good time... Then went and got the store ready. Loq and I finished a project from over the weekend, so that was a check mark in the "accomplished" column.

Tomorrow sees me working on the financial standing of the store after the weekend. I think we (I) overspent the last two weeks, but I'm pretty certain we've mostly recovered. I'll know more after the weekend credit card receipts hit the accounts.

Nothing much beyond that. Loq's watching the store on 40K night, so I'm at home with the kids...

I might get some actual game work done...

peace... GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. I find the term "game work" both amusing and completely understandable at the same time . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete