Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 201 of 362

No... no sweater... It's frakkin' *HOT* outside today...

Okay... delayed shipment day. This one was delayed to some stuff happening on Tuesday that precluded me to fully look at what we needed. So I bumped stuff up a day to be able to do a "better" order.

Weather-wise, Lucifer has exported some of his finest climate to the Midwest. It's 81 degrees currently, and it's not even 10AM yet. It's supposed to climb to 97, discounting heat index. I ditched the sweater today, and I damn near eschewed the tie as well, but I am trying to stick to this, and well, I'm pretty damn stubborn.

Later tonight, the family and I, plus some Gophers, will be seeing Captain America tonight for a Midnight movie... It's been a few weeks since we've done something like this, so it should be fun...

Anyhoo, I got stuff to get done...  =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment