Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 200 of 362

Yep, I'm wearing a sweater now, but it may get shed before Noon as it's supposed to be insanely hot again today. Bleh...

Hey all... Getting an early start today. I have a fair amount of stuff to do at the store and I want to make certain that it is ALL done before we open today.

Tonight's gaming agenda is looking light, with just one RPG running. We had two scheduled, but the particular night became bad for them, so they moved it. I've got something slotted to take it's place, but it won't start until next month.

Not much beyond that. I noticed that this is day 200 when I typed up the title of the post. That means I'm over halfway (55.24861878453039%) through the year and I am running on a 99.5% success rate, since I have missed one day of doing the whole personal upgrade thing. It proceeds apace...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment