Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 209 of 362

Yep... new tie smell. Mmmmmmm... What?!? You didn't think I was going to order tie clips and not get new neckwear, did you? Feh...

It's Friday, so that means Friday Night Magic, and that means a long night for me. Oh well... I'm a big boy. I can take it.

It was a bad week for superhero games that I play in as both got cancelled. That was okay, though, as I started laying the groundwork for the whole "GopherDave's Heroes of Infamy" post I touched on yesterday. The list of characters was not quite as long as I had expected as it seems that I have played some of these characters in as many as four different campaigns. It is still a varied list, to a point. Looking it over, there's not a mentalist among them... hmmmm...

Other than that, Loq and Skribl are helping Hi-Sign move, so I'm going to the store alone to start. I'll get some help later though, so I'm not too worried...

Take care, all... Stay safe.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment