Thursday, December 06, 2012

Lack Of... Something...



Another day... Another... day.

Went home last night after I left the store, turned on the TV and pretty much fell asleep. Once I was awake, I realized all I wanted to do was sleep some more. Something is up. I'm not sure what, but my motivation to do... ANYTHING ...has been severely lacking as of late.

I'd almost chalk it up to a bi-polar downswing, except that it feels different. Honestly, the whole vibe of apathy I've got going on feels pervasive. Like it's not something that's going to go away soon... or ever. With the bi-polar stuff, I can usually feel when a mood is going to shake loose and change. Right now... not that confident.

As it goes, I've got too much stuff going on to let this linger for much longer. I need to find some way to shake it loose.

Wish me luck...

-- GopherDave

3 comments:

  1. It's going around...much like the flu. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. Fought my way past it. Slowly, sluggishly and not without scars from the battle.

    This too shall pass. If it doesn't, force yourself up and kick its ass.

    ReplyDelete