Monday, July 04, 2011

Day 184 of 362

Between this and the navy blue pants I'm wearing, I'm looking as patriotic as I ever have...

Happy 235th birthday, U.S.A.... For a crotchety old fart, you've held up surprisingly well... =)

It's Monday... it's a holiday... and I'm up WAYYYYYYYY too early after having the floors done last night. However, my oldest nephew and his son want to hook up with us before they have to scoot back home (out of state), and I am more than happy to oblige.

As for it being a Monday holiday, Warhammer 40K has been cancelled for the night. Instead, some folks are getting together to play some other games, and, if we can find a projector, we'll be showing a random smattering of movies at the Gopher in an effort to just hang out with folks and enjoy the holiday.

See ya 'round kids... Have a good one...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment