Saturday, July 09, 2011

Day 189 of 362


Okay... It's O-Dark-Early in the morning for me. I'm getting ready to head to the store to get ready for the MtG: M12 Pre-Release tourney. I'll have some help from Hi-Sign and Z-Lock to get ready (thank you, guys), but it will be ugh-a-licious in terms of fatigue factor. I will however, have a good time once it gets going. These things are usually fun...

Then later, I will have a late-starting Champions game with at least one missing person, but it can be dealt with. I'm still without my laptop (though I got an e-mail saying it was on its way back, all better) so notes are sketchy at best, as I am relying on my memory to do this.

Beyond that, I'm too tired for meaningful conversation... I'll talk at you later... =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment