Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 292 of 362


Hey there... only 70 days left in this "fashion upgrade" resolution. Still haven't decided how I'm handling continuing it beyond its determined expiration date. Mostly, if I'm doing it, and if so, am I going to continue posting pics to this blog. A few folks have said they enjoy it, but with only 20 or so followers, I do realize I'm doing this mostly for myself.

If I do continue, I am probably going to have to have some more sweaters done. I am growing weary of the same seven colors (black, navy blue, royal blue, red, burgundy, khaki, and white) and it is seriously beginning to hamper my sense of style as I find myself more often than not repeating favored combinations more and more often. There are other, more important, things on our agenda though. So those will have to wait a bit.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment