Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 293 of 362

I experimented with a different tie knot today. I am not exactly certain which knot I used, but it's not the typical four-in-hand. I was looking at knot diagrams, and tied something I remembered from there. What I can't remember is which names go with which knots. Sigh... I hate getting old.

Hey all... It's another Friday, so that means Friday Night Magic and a late night for me at the store. I don't mind too much though... it's a good group, and typically fun is usually had.

Beyond that, despite waking up earlier than usual, I am running behind. There's much shopping to do for the store and I need time to do it. Sometimes, I wish I could clone myself, just so I could accomplish everything that needs to be done, but then I realize... I'm a douche... and there's no way I wouldn't get into an argument/fight with my other self. =P

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment