Saturday, February 04, 2012

Woof...


Okay... I'm exhausted... and there's more where that came from. Business has been good though over the last couple of days, so I can't complain too much. Down economy? We're not seeing it right now...

Trying to get some things put together in my work life that will make my personal life better, but it's all gonna take work. I don't how much is left in the tank to get it all done, but I'm certainly going to try.

Finally, my gaming calendar gets another notch in it as I'm joining a Pathfinder RPG game here this Tuesday. It's not my first choice in games (I'm really fantasied out)... honestly, it's not even my fourth choice... but there are a couple of things driving me to this game. One, it involves folks that I've never gamed with before, and I'm always down for a new group. Two, it's being run off site, so I can get some gaming in that should be relatively uninterrupted. I need that... I really do...

-- GopherDave

1 comment: