Monday, February 21, 2011

Old Work In Progress


This is the northwest section of a ginormous map I had started working on for Tai'eres. I have most of the physical features of the land in my notes and have electronically sketched out he major features in three of four sections.

Rules wise, I am having trouble finding some of earliest work with the system and setting. I have the files somewhere, and I should have hard copy of at least some of it. Trouble is, trying to find where I've put it since there was a house move in between when I put the stuff away and when I am now looking for it.

I've run two campaigns with the setting, with major changes to the rules in between them. Looking back, there were a lot of things I liked about the the earlier rule set better than the revision. There are still some warts with it, but I think I've figured out ways around them.

If I can find an earlier electronic file of the rules, then that will save me from having to recreate the version from memory, which I'm not entirely certain I could do. I am getting older, after all...

I do believe that this will be my project du jour for the moment. I enjoyed my time with Tai'eres. More than I originally thought apparently, since I keep going back to it in my mind.

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. As I said, I wasn't aware you liked this setting and ruleset so much... but I'm glad you're working on something creative again.

    ReplyDelete