Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88 of 362


Getting a late start on the day, but I'm not minding as I sort of needed the sleep. There's been a couple of emotional days at Casa Gopher. I let the down cycle of BPD get to me and said some things I shouldn't have. Those things caused a lot of damage and I'm not entirely certain that damage is entirely repairable. There are times when I truly enjoy being as unique of an individual as I am. This is not one of them.



That's the family pet, ****, chewing on a stick. He's a great dog and a good friend, and being around him sometimes lets me put things in perspective. The entire family loves him a lot, and oddly, he treats us as individuals. He behaves with each of us in different ways, and he always seems to know what we each need the most at any given time.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment