Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 195 of 362

Does this tie make my butt look big?

Okay... it's the Friday of a an MtG release day... I'm exhausted from getting the singles and playsets ready for sale last night/this morning, but I'm not the only one...

Many, MANY thanks to Hi-Sign, Osmosis, Rygar, Skribl, Pumpkin, and last, but NEVER least, the lovely Loquacious. Without your help, well... I *COULD* have done it, but it would have ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!!! Thank you all, very, VERY much...

Which leads us to today at the store... It's going to be a Magic: the Gathering-filled day with the release of M12, and Skribl and I will be slinging cards all day... and, if anyone is looking for the new Miskatonic Horror expansion for Arkham Horror or even just a copy of Pandemic (which finally came back in stock after six months of being OSM), well, we can do that as well...

We'd just love to see y'all there... =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment