Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 228 of 362


It's Shipment Day and I'm only running a little behind...

Well, as far as things go, the wounded Gopher friends are recovering nicely. The one who had Quad-bypass surgery looks like he gets to go home today to continue his recovery. Meanwhile, the one who had the motorcycle accident made through the scary surgery and is recovering nicely. Now they just have a less scary surgery to help repair a few bone breaks. Not completely out of the woods yet, but there is daylight ahead.

Meanwhile, once I got out of the store last night and got some food in my belly, I went home and held my Loquacious angel... ...tightly. I had to, as yesterday's hospital visits were a scary reminder not to take ANYTHING for granted...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment