Sunday, September 04, 2011

Day 246 of 362


It's a late posting day today... Things have been oddly steady. Not a lot of big sales, but a lot of time spent with customers (many of them being new to the store). Sales have been things like a dice set here, a few MtG cards there, but it's all drops in the bucket. That's good... I like full buckets.

On other fronts, the Game Day/Gamerati event seemed to be a big success in terms of a great deal of fun and community generated. Sales were moderate, but it really wasn't meant to be a huge sales generating event. Even though it didn't always look like (I was TIRED), I had a lot of fun hangin' with a bunch of Gophers. Hopefully those new to our store did as well. =)

That's it for now... still trying to catch up from the last couple of days sleep-wise.

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. This sleep thing of which you speak... I remember this I think in the ancient times...

    ReplyDelete