Friday, October 07, 2011

Day 279 of 362


It's Friday, so it means Friday Night Magic... ...and apparently my son's work study teacher comes tonight, not last night as I erroneously thought.

Not much happened last night as pretty much every game that was scheduled got cancelled. We had some sales, but it was definitely slower than the last few days.

As for this whole blog thing, I just realized it's been a bit since I've done a percentage update. I've missed two out of two hundred seventy-eight days. That gives me a 99.28057553956835% "completion rate" thus far, and we are 76.79558011049724% through the year. Not bad... Honestly, it's a better percentage than I thought it would be at this stage.

Still thinking about after the year ends, though... =)

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment