Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 308 of 362


I once mentioned that morning comes too early... ugh...

Still, I'm up and running. Not much is going on today at the store except the huge World of Darkness game tonight. Beyond that, it's a pretty open day. I'm looking to catch up on some work, and put a bug in someone's ear about a possible spot for the move. Before folks start asking questions, though, it's just that. A bug... a tiny nugget of inference in order to get a conversation started. Until that happens, I don't know much more than you do.

We also find out that the avenue that we thought closed, but apparently was at least slightly open still, is indeed closed. Even if it opens back up, we're done. Loq and I have the future of our store to plan for, and our proverbial road map can't be filled with "maybes" and "what-ifs". Time to move on.

With tonight being Loq's night at the store. I'm coming home and doing laundry. Exciting, yes, I know, but a night at home doing mundane things keeps me grounded and appreciative of what I do have in my life... =)

Later, all...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment