Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 351 of 362


Wow... I got so busy staring at various point of sale systems I alomst forgot to blog for the day... (By the by, if someone knows of a good, cheap point-of-sale system, let me know please. Thanks.)

Anyway... 'Tis 40K night so I shall be going home early and doing the laundry I didn't do the other night. S'all good, though... Normal stuff like laundry is helping keep me sane.

On the gaming front, I've been thinking about Tai'eres again, but not the setting so much as the mechanics. I'm thinking about ripping the system out of the Tai'eres setting and trying them in a different genre. Still working on what sort of game they would end up in, but I have some ideas. The main idea swirling in my head is some sort of modern-day, conspiracy game with possible (low-level)psionics added in, but nothing is set in stone.

Other than that, not much is happening...

-- GopherDave

1 comment: