Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 358 of 362


Okay... It's Tuesday, which means it's order day. It's also complicated by having to find a vet for the dog. Dinero (not the dog's real name) seems okay, but he's got this odd, squishy bump on one of his front legs. It doesn't seem to cause him pain when we touch it, but it's definitely something that should not be there. So, after I get done ordering stuff, I'm going to track down a vet, come back home and get the girl and the dog, and take our four-legged friend to see the doctor.

On the game front, tonight is Casual MtG and KnightErrantJR's DC Adventures game. I can't wait, even if I cannot remember what we are doing as a group. I do remember that Marathon was going to go off and be petty by bugging the hell out of Geo-Force for Prince Brion's uppity behavior last time. I was supposed to e-mail KEJR about this, but I got distracted with the holidays and running the store and such.

Anyway... off to the day...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment