Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting Things Done...



Things are progressing nicely here at Casa Gopher. We did the construction part of phase three of the remodel. Today, Loq and I came in early and did a little clean-up with HiSign. Then I went off to a game and Loq went home. Once game was over, I came back to the store, changed clothes (see above), and started my work evening.

Now that I'm here, Once I finish the blog thing, I'll be sketching out what we need fixture wise (shelves, brackets, cabinets, etc.) to complete phase three. Hopefully after completing that, sometime this week I can work on removing the external credit card machine and work a barcode reader into the new point-of-sale system so we can process credit cards directly through the computer.

Then it will be onto the next thing... and the thing after that... and the thing after that...

The work is never ending, but it's also rewarding...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment