Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Engine... She's Not Turning Over, Sir...


I wish the weather and my sleep schedule would decide what to do...

Both have been wonky as of late, but I'm hoping things get back to normal. I've been hoping that for a bit, but I am starting to see progress on that horizon. I'm at a point now where there is light at the end of the tunnel, though things keep happening that threaten to close it.

On the game front, not much work has been done on my end for Winter War, and it is getting to the point where I will start to feel the crunch of it here shortly. My mindset has been all tangled up in other things lately, and those items are just starting to get unraveled. I am hoping to take a look at things this weekend and get an idea of what exactly I have to do to catch up.

On the friend front, I went and hung out with my semi-estranged friend yesterday, and things seemed to go well. We didn't talk a lot about what was bothering each of us, but things were approached and we have a better idea of where each other stand. Overall, it was good, and a huge weight off of my mind.

With that major mental block pushed aside, I am hoping that the weather cools down enough to get back into the routine above, which means I can get some of my other routines back in order... like... blogging on a regular basis...

Toodles...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment