Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthdays And Anniversaries...


Shipment day at the store was fairly easy today. We reworked the schedules at the store, and the way things are set, I am back to entering orders in by myself. I don't mind typically, as long as nothing major goes wrong (see Friday/Comcast) during the time. Today, it was pretty simple, if a bit slow.

Today was also the eleventh anniversary of, well... that. It was also my father's 73rd birthday. I called him and wished him a happy birthday, and we talked for a bit. It was nice.

As for the other thing, it started something that still haunts us. I wrote something a piece about it a year and a half ago. I can't say that my feelings have changed much in that time. For some reason we are still involved in a conflict that can have no clear winner.

Zero-sum games are never productive. Take it from someone who sells games for a living...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment