Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Not Much To Say...


It's a new year, and I am hip deep in end-of-year business. On top of the stuff I've given myself, I have seriously thought about dropping the blog and just trying to power through things. I even wore the uniform a couple of times last week, but provided no pictures or blog entries to commemorate it. Too busy and too tired.

However, I find that I am missing the updates, semi-regular though they may be.

A year ago, I found myself questioning whether I was going to continue the blog and the uniform. I mostly kept up with both. I didn't match the near-perfect record of last year. I didn't even come close. That's okay, though. I've mostly settled into a new groove. A groove that lets me be me...

...And that's all I can ask...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment