Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17 of 362


Yep... definitely becoming more routine, and that's a good thing. Doing this means I wake up earlier and I get more done that's productive.

I've got a couple more things to do at the house before I leave, and then I have a few things to do at the store before we open. Minor tasks, but things that have to be done nonetheless. This week will be our consolidation of help for Winter War. We've got a second computer to get up and running so we can do the MtG: Mirrodin Besieged Pre-release at the store, plus I need to put financial ducks in a row so we can afford all of what's going on with the convention, the pre-release, the potential move, etc.. So, it'll be a busy day, but I'll look good doing it. =)

Tonight is also WH40K night at the store, which means my wife will come relieve me around 6PM or so and I can come home and work on tonight's Monday Music entry. I have no idea which album it will be, but I'm sure I can find something to write about.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment