Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77 of 362


Alright, it's confirmed. The home computer has a virus that I cannot remove. The call will be going out to the tech-oriented Gophers.

Beyond that, not a lot is going on. With the home machine effectively down, my general productivity has slowed. I think when this is all over, I will owe y'all about half a dozen (or more) Monday Music entries. I will catch up, though. Promise...

As a side note, I'm wearing contact lenses for the first time in almost two years. It's going pretty well, except that when I first put them in, the left one was sliding around all funny every time I blinked. It took me fifteen minutes to realize I had put it in my eye inside out. One "lens flip" later and things were good on the optical front... *sigh*
-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the most tech-oriented or knowledgeable when it comes to computer virus..es? Virii..? Anyway, a program that has always worked pretty well for me is AntiVir.

    ReplyDelete