Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Phantom Stalkers

Hey folks...

It's been coming to my attention that a LOT more people read my blog than the fourteen who currently follow it. That makes me feel both good and bad. Good, because I am apparently more interesting than feedback has so far indicated. Bad, because, well... I am apparently not saying anything that provokes ongoing discussion and dialogue.

So what's the deal with y'all being hidden and quiet? Speak up! Say something! At least let yourself be known. Heck, as a general rule, anyone who follows my blog, I tend to follow theirs. I will admit though, I don't comment much on many of them.

I'm trying to change that... =P

-- GopherDave

3 comments:

  1. Everybody goes in my RSS feed, Dave. That makes another step to log back into Blogger, and leave a comment. Still paying attention, tho'.

    - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, not much of one for leaving comments and I only found out about this blog about two months ago ;). Dave Dubin essentially was showing some pics from Winter War and pulled up your site.

    Maybe mention it on the Facebook profile or something ;).

    Do keep up on the Champions/Super hero rpg updates though. Makes me nostalgic for when I played more rpgs. Just don't have the time right now :P.


    Jon G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added you to theBack40K's blogroll. you might be getting some referrals from there. I'm bettin you get more from HoPaincakes.

    I check in to see what's up back in C-U, and to see ties. Since in SCIENCE! I don't wear 'em. Except for weddings and funerals. I think I own 3-4.

    ReplyDelete