Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145 of 362


Hey there... it's shipment day and I'm running late. However, today I'm running late (mostly) of my own accord. The weather has been nasty this morning and the storms have been freaking out the dog. So I stayed home as much as could to help keep him calm.

Beyond that, I'm about to head for the store. I will be heinously behind on things, but I don't think I'll mind. I need to cease being so stressed out over little things and maybe I am **FINALLY** starting to realize that in my old age.

Ehh... just a thought...

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was already at work when the storms hit and my immediate thought was my dog. She's terrified by thunderstorms. Non-dog people don't recognize it though as she doesn't run around panicking and barking.

    She just sits up, shakes incredibly hard, won't respond to most commands and most tellingly ignores food and treats of any type.

    Been glad there haven't been many thunderstorms as I was afraid of with the initial forecast in the week.

    :(

    ReplyDelete