Friday, June 03, 2011

Day 153 of 362

Looking back over some of the pictures, I seem to wear this combination of sweater/shirt/tie a fair amount. Almost enough to make someone think I'm just posting an old picture here. Unfortunately for today, that is not (and never has been) the case. Yes, I am wearing a black sweater vest on a day where it is supposed to reach 95 degrees outside. I'm such an idiot. I have no idea what I was thinking when I came up with this uniform.

It's Friday, so that means Friday Night Magic at the store. It should be fun... We'll probably do another after-FNM draft tonight, but I'm not certain what yet.

The family, myself, and a few other Gophers went to a Midnight showing of X-Men: First Class last night. Taken on its own merits, outside of the continuity of either the comics or the previous movies, it is a damn fine movie. Not Academy Award-winning stellar, mind you, but quite good. It sets things nicely for a sequel, but it's also a complete story unto itself. I'm looking forward to the next one...

Beyond that, I'm not running late, but I am running later than I'd like to be. If you're of a mind, come play Magic with us tonight... or not. Your choice.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment