Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 162 of 362


It's Sunday at the ol' Gopher. We have a bunch of things on the schedule for today, but none of them really involve me. So, I will think about how I'm approaching Tai'eres a bit more, plus do a few other things that need to be done around the store.

I'll have to check, but I believe I'm somewhere near 200 posts to this blog. I'm trying to plan something more substatial than the usual for it, but if I miss the mark, I'll save it for the 250th post.

Until later...

-- GopherDave

EDIT: I just checked... It turns out my next post will be my 200th... hmmm... I'll see what I can cobble together...

2 comments:

  1. Plus, you have to meditate upon what Marathon will be doing tomorrow night as you make your fateful return to Belle Reve . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True dat!

    Seriously, though... It's good to have some support (Necromancer) in my "Amanada Waller can die in a hole" agenda...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete