Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 265 of 362

Yep, it seems I wore a khaki sweater yesterday, as well. I hate it when cold medicine interferes with my sartorial memory... This does look good, though... 

Okay... Friday Night magic tonight, and then the insanity starts... and I haven't had NEAR enough sleep given how ill I am.

On a gaming note, Last night's Champions run was a hoot to play in. A complete change from what I had been feeling two weeks ago, when I was thinking of dropping the game due to my lack of spare time and seeming disinterest on the GMs part running it. I may stick around for a bit after all...

I wish I had more time, but I'm not getting enough done as it stands...

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. Last night was fun! The team actually did some planning before we ran in guns blazing. And it seemed like our plan was actually working. And then to top things off we took out one of the major reoccurring supervillains!

    Now to see what the GM has up his sleeve for the next session.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete