Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 269 of 362

Red... red is the color of pain...

Okay... back at it once again. My overall sickness is pretty much gone. The occasional lung-shaking cough, but nothing beyond that. Now all I have to do is get some amoxicillan for this infected tooth I have.

I've had a small golf ball in my mouth for two days and it shows no signs of going away easy. I am not to the "slather-my-gums-with-orajel-and-poke-the-infected-pocket-with-a-sharp-object" stage, but I am not far away from it. The last time I did something like that (some years ago), though, I ended up in shock for 30 minutes and almost had to have an ambulance called.

My big problem in dealing with this is not insurance or money, but time. I just don't have time to take care of it the way it should be. Now if I can find a doctor/dentist/veterinarian/optometrist/witch doctor friend to just get me some penicillan, I'd be good to go, but that could cost someone their job... ...and that's not cool either.

Anyway... gotta go... duty calls...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment