Saturday, October 01, 2011

Day 273 of 362


Hey all... It's Saturday, and it's one I get to leave early thanks to Loqucious' love of the World of Darkness. In the morning/afternoon, though, it'll be our last "semi-major" Magic: the Gathering event for about a month. I'm not expecting a huge turnout due to a huge online MtG presence holding a big tournament about 150 miles away from us in Indianapolis, but we should do alright.

What am I going to do with my time away from the store tonight? Hopefully a big, fat nothing, but based on how things have been happening lately, something may very well come up. If so, I'll take care of it and move on. I'll probably ruminate on one of my games and think about doing some planning for it, but never actually do the planning. =P

Once more, into the breach...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment