Thursday, December 01, 2011

Day 333 of 362

Why is it that I don't notice the really BIG hair sticking to the sweater until *AFTER* I am done taking pictures for the day?

It's 0-Dark-Early in the morning, and I'm strangely okay with that. Sometimes, I have to wonder why it's easier for me to pull myself out of bed after only four hours of sleep as opposed to when I've had seven hours of sleep or more.

Today, I'm taking my lovely Loquacious out to breakfast, in an effort to spend some time with my favorite lady. We don't get much time like this anymore, unless I make it. So, I made it. She's worth losing a couple hours of sleep for. =)

On the gaming front, tonight is the other superhero game that I play in. I'm hoping it goes well, but my time has been so crunched lately that I am looking at stepping away from it for a small while so I can get stuff that needs to be accomplished actually accomplished.

Beyond that... not much is happening. Life moves on and such...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment