Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sick... Yay!


I woke up this morning feeling like poopage. I am at the store on the power of DayQuil. I am seriously hoping that what I have is not one of those sicknesses that hangs on, because I have too much to do for that to happen.

Tomorrow is looking like a day when I can get a lot done in terms of entering things into the point-of-sale system. I just hope I have the energy to do so. If I can get to that and get on a roll, there's a good chance I can get the majority of what is left done. Here's hoping.

So, for today, I'm going to work on getting better. After I leave here tonight, I'm going to get the boy a birthday present and do a bit of laundry. Wish me luck because neither of those involves getting rest and rebuilding my immune system... =P

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment