Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Getting There...


Okay... things are starting to settle in. We have HiSign up and going at a good clip to where he is comfortable with most of how we do things at the store. He is also full of suggestions, most of them good, that we try to listen to. We are always looking to improve here at the Gopher, and HiSign knows this and is running with that ball.

Now, with HiSign up and running, we've also added another Gopher to the ranks. Big Bank is a LONG-TIME store supporter who is now stepping up and in to help give me and Loquacious a break. When all is said and done, there will be one day a week where neither Loq nor myself is at the store. That will provide a LOT of stress relief in regard to my family life, which has suffered greatly over the last two years.

In gaming, that Pathfinder game I said I was joining..? Yeah, that's next week, because this week is DC Adventures. Yep, I screwed up and got my available dates wrong, so the Pathfinder guys laughed a bit, and then moved the game to accommodate me. Thanks, guys. 'Tis appreciated. Tonight, however, it's cynical telekinetic time! I am so looking forward to it...

Now, to reflect on my new status as an actual employer of people outside my family, I leave y'all with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-E0KGjJAx8

...enjoy...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment