Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Story Of My (Recent) Life...


I wanted to get up early to get here and take care of some stuff. Nope! I woke up later than I wanted and have behind the 8-ball all day up until about an hour ago. I finally have caught up with what I need to do, but I have realized that my cell phone is at home... *sigh*

It'll get better... I know it will...

That said, last night's DC Adventures game was a hoot as always. Many thanks to KnightErrantJR and company for keeping this old rodent entertained. I truly enjoy this game and hope it run forever, but I know things like this eventually end. Once can dream, though... On a side note, I'd like to thank my son, Skribl, for coming in and working his shift even though he felt a touch under the weather. He knows how much I need my releases and he slogged through sickness to accommodte me. Thanks, son... I really appreciate it and you...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment