Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday... It's The New Thursday!


I say that only because it is beginning to look like I will be able to take Monday completely off pretty much any time I want to. HiSign and BigBank have shown themselves more than capable of holding down the fort, so any Monday work done on my end can become pretty much voluntary. Thus, Monday is my Sunday...

Last night's Champions game was, how shall we say this, pretty uneventful. A bit of role-playing, but not much else really got done. We're about to start a huge fight next run, so we'll see how that goes. On the plus side, there have been no more sightings as of yet of the "creepy car" from the other night. Blessings, however small, are always counted.

Today though... today is Friday Night Magic. I'm not sure how tonight's attendance will be as there is a HUGE MtG event in Indianapolis starting tonight and lasting through the weekend, but we're going to give it the old college try...

Anyway... off to work... duty calls...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment