Tuesday, March 06, 2012

It's Still Odd...


I was not scheduled to work the store yesterday. I went in anyway to knock out some stuff. I was still home in time to have dinner with the family. I am so not used to that, and I'm going to talk about it for a while until I am, so y'all might as well get used to reading about it.

I am going in early to knock some other stuff out since I don't have any back-up until Skribl hits the store later this evening. There are a couple of things that need to happen in the next day or so, plus orders and what not to play with to keep me busy.

Later tonight, I get to play in KnightErrantJR's DC Adventures game, which is typically a hoot. Last time involved Hive, Kobra, some tainted Lazarus Pits, and a *WEE* bit of destruction. You know, typical superhero stuff.

Staring at the clock, I should probably go... Take care, all...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment