Thursday, April 26, 2012

It Keeps Going And Going And Going...


Okay... More of pretty much the same stuff, different day...

The depressive episode is still lingering and I feel nothing but impending doom as we hurtle toward yet another Magic: the Gathering Pre-Release weekend. I'm not certain why I'm feeling like this. Normally, crazy weekends like what we have coming up get me excited, but this weekend is full of angst on my part, but currently it is all I can do not to curl up in a corner and pull my hair out.

I think part of it has to deal with gaming... I'm not really running anything I can get behind right now, and things are starting to bottle up inside of me. I play in three games, and they are all great fun, but I am A-D-D enough to know that I am a game master/storyteller at heart, and I think that is part of the issue. Trouble is, with all the stuff that happens at the store on a near-constant basis, I don't really have the time/opportunity to make things happen as often as I would like.

That may be the issue at hand... I may need to go on walkabout for a bit to clear my head... We'll see what can be done with that...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment