Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Time Away...


I have had most of Sunday and all of Monday off, so now it's time to get back to work. That's okay, though... I like my job.

Sunday, I took the Loquacious one to see the Avengers. She seemed to enjoy it. =)
Monday, I went into the store to do orders, but was done prior to the store being open. After talking a bit with HiSign, I managed to leave about a half an hour after we opened. Spent the day watching TV, petting the dog, and eating potato chips. Eventually, I went and got gyros, though my heart was really set on schwarma. I did find a place in town to get said schwarma, though, and that should be achieved later this week.

Today, the aforementioned orders came in and they've been placed into the system, priced and shelved. I'm already noticing a drop off in business due to it being finals week at the local university. This is the first time that has happened here. It'll be odd to see how that goes.

Gamewise, tonight I get to go play Gazdok the 2nd in my semi-regular Pathfinder RPG that I am in. Pathfinder is not my game of choice, but it's still a good group, so I'm sticking around. As for my game(s) of choice? I'm in mental noodling mode currently... Something is stewing in this head of mine, and it won't be too long before it pops out... It's that close...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment