Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Wall Is Still There, But A Crack Has Been Spotted...


Well... the creative blockade is still deeply entrenched in my head. I know what I can do to get it going, but that is something I'm hesitant to do. Reading over some of the replies from before, I think the nail got hit on the head in that I have to cross the line between "thinking about doing something" and "doing something". Alcohol destroys that line on regular basis, but now that I have an idea of what needs to be done. I do believe I can do it without "outside assistance". I just need a closed room, some music, and time not to be disturbed.

Eventually, I'll make that happen. It needs to... or I'm probably going to go out of my mind. =P

On a more basic note, tonight is the next session of Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords game that I am in. I am looking forward to gaming (pretty much always do), but now that I have a potential solution to my writer's block going on, I kind of want to go do that instead...

I'll let you know how that turns out...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment