Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wasted...


Had a lot of mental static last night, so Loq and I went to friend's house and they proceeded to get me a touch inebriated. Truth be told, though, it really took no arm twisting on their part. Once I got started, I was pretty much downing everything in front of me.

As a result, I wasted a potential productive evening and a potentially productive morning due to self-induced idiocy. Yeah, I kind of needed it, but the timing was way less than perfect. Looking back on it, I need to not do something like that again for about six months or so.

Tonight, I am doing laundry, leafing through the new Iron Kingdoms RPG, and am hoping to sit down and get some background stuff put together to get a game up and running withing the next few weeks. Before anyone gets too hopeful for an Iron Kingdoms thing, I am looking at putting the game system-in-progress through its paces. I have a number of potential guinea pig players on deck, and things look to be go whenever I get up to speed.

Go Go Gadget Game Designer...

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. It's important to blow off a little steam like that once in a while.
    I'm having a hard time fighting the urge to pick up the IKRPG book RIGHT NOW; our group is already busy with D&D and they're hard to shift from that rock, and I'm already supposed to introduce them to WoD next month. Still, I love the IK's richness and want to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete